No Tags Found!

vmlakshminarayanan

Hi

Being informal, assignment based work certificate / document will not be applicable. In all fields such small entrepreneurs are flourishing who work on assignment basis.. No PF/ESI deductions.. Just consolidated pay.. Probably keep one reference with contact number ready.. Only if they ask you can provide
else no need.. Now a days freshers are claiming they gained knowledge through YouTube!

Your current experience is real. If technical test given you will be able to perform. Then why to worry.

But keep this as last excuse. I never recommend short cuts / unethical practices. But as a post remedy suggested you.

From India, Madras
Prasad0747
Hello Lakshmi Narayan, If I present that I worked as freelancer then next employer will assume that I joined my current organisation with that freelancing experience but my current organisation don't consider freelancing as experience. Is there any chance that the next employer will investigate or ask about freelancing experience to my current organisation that the freelancing experience is real or not?
From India, undefined
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

Normally BGV with past employer will be limited to your stint with that company only. How come previous employer can certify or comment on the employee's past experience details? However new employer might do BGV with the contact person provided by you... who offered you freelancing work.

From India, Madras
Prasad0747
Hi Lakshmi Narayan,

Do I need to put the freelancing experience in my resume at the time of interview? Or should I go with 2 years of real experience in resume and if they ask about career gap before current job then should I tell them about freelancing?

From India, undefined
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi Better mention in the Resume. You may eloborate it. Add software skill sets as well related to your field.
From India, Madras
Prasad0747
Hi Lakshmi Narayan,

Few folks are saying, MNCs don't consider informal work experience as experience. In that case can I tell them that I have 4+ years of overall experience but only 2 years of relevant full time work experience in my current company. Previous to that Freelancing experience which is not full time and it's not relevant and should I apply to jobs with 2 years experience only?

From India, undefined
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi

Experience is experience only whether it is formal or informal. What count is your ability to perform the work in reality. So whether you show 2 or 4 years experience ultimately how you do the work efficiently will be evaluated. If you are reducing the experience you should be flexible for bit less salary as well.

From India, Madras
Prasad0747
Thanks Lakshmi Narayan,

Currently I am not concerned about salary. But only thing is, I want to remove the past fake experience that I showed to my current organisation and put a informal freelancing experience there. But the thing is Many companies don't count that as experience because there is no any formal documentation for that.

So I was thinking to include it in resume but don't tell them it as relevant work experience.

Also is there any chance of failing BGV because of this informal freelancing experience? What's your thoughts

From India, undefined
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi You claim that you are going to project it as non relevant experience. Then why to worry about BGV. In the absence of proper proof how employer will check?
From India, Madras
Anonymous
Hello Prasad.
Do you have PF from that fake company ?
If you do have , then it is impossible for you to remove it from your cv.

I would advice to not join a top organization like TCS or Accenture if you have fake experience anywhere in your work history .
Now, coming back to your question. Don't remove the fake experience. Continue with that. Tell them to support your new bgv.

Mostly bgv happens via email or phone to hr . Nothing else. That you can manage.

But remember , try not to join an MNC in your life. Target only mid level or startups as a senior engineer. That would be better for you.

Target companies that have branches in only one city. Usually those are small companies. They only verify your last company .

From India, Bhubaneswar
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.