No Tags Found!

Anonymous
I have 3 years of experience in software industry. I have 2 short employment of 10 and 11 days. So should I mention those short employment in my resume? I can see those 2 pf account number in my service history. And I have resignation acceptance letter of both organization. means I didn't absconded from there.

But if I put those employment in resume for next job search in future then it will not look good on my resume.

How can I handle this situation? Please guide.

From India, Mumbai
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi As PF was deducted better show those experience. When you got relieved properly why you want to hide it? You can project 3 years experience as primary.
From India, Madras
Anonymous
@Vmlakshminarayanan . But as i said, if i put those 9-10 days employment then it will be very difficult for me to get short list in the future job search. And they can even ask for reference check for those 9-10 days employment unnecessesarily.
From India, Mumbai
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi Ok but if you hide there are chances of the same getting revealed during BGV?
From India, Madras
Anonymous
@Vmlakshminarayanan yes that is why I asked what is the best thing I can do. Just because of my small mistake I don't want to risk my entire career. Please advice some any better and smart way to handle this situation
From India, Mumbai
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi The smart way is to disclose the same and msy be you can share some justifying reason for the short period of employment.
From India, Madras
Anonymous
Disclose where? In resume? Or while interview?
From India, Mumbai
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi Ofcourse @ resume. These are employer specific. How they take it...
From India, Madras
PRABHAT RANJAN MOHANTY

Hi
There is no need to show two appointments in your CV, where you worked for 10 & 11 days only. What experience you carry is a matter. The PF deduction is not a matter but showing will lead to more complication. Better put if you had mentioned in previous job where worked for three years.

From India, Mumbai
Anonymous
@PRABHAT RANJAN MOHANTY sir, but suppose if my next employer find out these short experiences then will there be any problem? please suggest some smart way to handle these.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.