No Tags Found!

Anonymous
I have lied about the reason for leaving in my current company. I told them I was going for higher studies, but I was actually joining another company. My doubt is whether the reason for leaving will cause any problem in the background check of the new company.

If the new company’s background check team asks the previous company’s HR about the reason of leaving- they will know my higher studies reason that i gave, will this cause any problems for my employment in the new company?

Thank you!

KK!HR

I hope you have not mentioned higher studies to be the reason for leaving the service. Such clever tactics will not pay in the long run and now you are getting worried.
This puts a question mark on your credibility as a young professional. Be prepared to explain as to why you opted out of higher studies and instead joined the new company.
Such incidents are aplenty in organisations and it is not likely that they may take action against you for this.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.