No Tags Found!

thara1
can some one tell me in brief the roles of an employee in compliance management i need to present a lecture on the role s of an employee in my college pls brief on compliance and the roles of an employee in complaince management
From India, Chennai
saiconsult

Few points that occur to me are ;

1) An employee shall submit clear proof of his age at the time of joining since there are provisions unde the Fcatories Act barring children/adolesecnts from performing ceratin work under factories Act.

2) an employee shall submit declaration form under ESI Act at the time of joining.

3) he shall submit declaration form in form 11 under P.F Act

4) he shall furnish the detaisl of his family for ESI purpose.

5) he shall submit a pass port size photo of himself and his family for ESI purpose/employmemnt card etc.

6) he has to submit nomunation form for gartuity/P.f purposes

6) a woman employee shall give notice of pregnancy to the employer.

7) a woman employee shall nominate a person who is authorised to recieve maternity benefit on her behalf.

8) if he is a witness to any accident occurs on the premises of the employer injuring any employee, he shall bring it to the notice of the empoyer.

9) an employee shall not indulge in double employment since the same is prohibited under Shops Act

10) an employee shall refraim from smoking on the premises particularly when the industry is dealing in inflammable material.

B.Saikumar

HR & Labour law advisor

Mumbai

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.