No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hi,

I had joined an MNC company and resigned resigned after 2.5 months and after serving 20 days, absconded due to toxic work culture.
I have now got an opportunity to work with another organization where I clearly told them about the absconded company Exp.
As part of Onboarding, they have sent me Form 11 to fill and submit.
Should I mention my absconded employer PF account details or my previous last genuine employer PF details in form 11?

From India, Visakhapatnam
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi You should mention the PF details of your previous Employer from where you had absconded.
From India, Madras
Madhu.T.K

"As part of Onboarding, they have sent me Form 11 to fill and submit". Who has not sent the form 11? Your previous establishment from where you absconded? Why should they send form 11 to you? You can just download a form 11 or the HR person of the company where you join will give you a print out of form 11 in which you can mention the UAN. Naturally, the UAN would be the same one which was allotted to you when you joined the first employment and you should have continued the same in the organisation you worked for 2.5 months. Even the PF member id which was generated by your previous employer is not relevant for getting covered in the current establishment but you should know the Universal Account Number, anyway.
From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.