Cite Contribution

No, unless you make your old CV remain visible, on the job sites. Please clean it up for a better future.
Many blue chip firms audit their existing employeebase, from time to time. Why get a job with a fake profile, when you would be caught no sooner?
You are good for the role, based on the experience you have gained so far. Wish you all the best !

From India, Mumbai
ts_sudhir

I fail to understand why you are hesitant to clean up your CV & make it accurate now ?
If i were to be your hiring manager then i would view your CV (actual) in a more positive way for the simple reason that you worked in a BPO, parallelly enhanced your skills & got into IT industry abroad & now you wanted to come back to India.
Fudging documents is a unpardonable mistake - when you compromised on your own personal documents to gain something what is the guarantee that you will not compromise with your company's sensitive information / data to gain something more ? This is how employers will view, even if you possess desired skills

From India
faultto

Thank you all for your time and inputs. I’ll definately come out clean. If they find i had faked in my prev CV then i’ll give them a honest reply and see how it goes. Thank you very much.
From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.