No Tags Found!

neeharika-zero
I require your assistance with my employment history on the Employees' Provident Fund (EPF) website.
To provide some context, I started at XYZ Company on April 3, 2023, and signed an offer letter from ABC Company on April 5, 2023. However, after completing the induction session at ABC Company and reviewing the job description, I decided not to continue my employment there because what they told me during the interview process was different, so I decided not to work with ABC and informed the project manager over the phone to ABC Company stating that I can't continue due to personal reasons, and I continued my career at XYZ Company.

The information about ABC Company is still reflected in the EPF portal. Please assist me in removing ABC Company from my EPF records and cleaning up any service history associated with them and I am thankful for your help in resolving this matter as soon as possible. Please notify me if there is a procedure that I must follow, as this will affect my future work with BGV.

From India, Hyderabad
neeharika-zero
Can someone please help here Asap
From India, Hyderabad
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi

I presume you had worked for ABC company for 1 or 2 days and left without serving notice. My assumption is company ABC had followed disciplinary procesed salary with pf deduction and had closed your file after salary process. Please check for DOE of ABC which will reveal the fact. Hence they processed salary that history cannot be deleted from your UAN portal. Also there are chances of overlapping as you might joined new company before officially relieved by Company ABC.

From India, Madras
neeharika-zero
Thank you, and I can confirm the Date of Exit (DOE) with ABC company which is appearing on May 12th, 2023 on the EPF portal, but I have not served those many days nor have I received any salary from the company.
Will my BGV in Current XYZ or any future company be impacted if I am unable to erase ABC service history records from the UAN portal?

From India, Hyderabad
KK!HR

Your BGV in XYZ company will not be affected as it is the pre-employment history that will be checked. But the PF compliance authority in XYZ company may come to know if it bothers to check. Considering your very limited tenure in ABC, this may not be viewed seriously subject to the fact you have not drawn any salary from both the sources or from XYZ for this period.
From India, Mumbai
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

As rightly assumed your ex-employer closed your file on a later period only (i.e) 12.5.23. Though you have not worked with them those many days, after following disciplinary process they would have marked lop for balance days, processed and closed the file.

With regard to BGV as you haven't received proper relieving order better not to show in your profile but nowadays using UAN portal they are tracking. We can't predict whether there will be any impact but they might ask questions about the past employment for which you should have justifying answer.

From India, Madras
jeevarathnam

To avoid XYZ company need to show the date of exit for couple of days as you were with ABC & post exit from ABC need to add with XYZ, EPF overlapping will be there. If not there is only option as you need to request ABC company as not to process the wages for the sad period & they can give the letter as they added your UAN number considering you will be joining but you didn't report or any valid reason.
From India, Bangalore
neeharika-zero
My current employer XYZ is requesting Form-11 with EPF service history, does this mean anything?
From India, Hyderabad
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi, Form 11 PF is a self-declaration form that contains the EPF history of the employee. Which means you need to disclose the past PF details.
From India, Madras
chandra Prakash1
did you find any solution to your problem
From India, Noida
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.