No Tags Found!

Anonymous
I absconded from a company in 2 weeks in the year 2020. That company opened my PF account and also marked PF exit date as well. No PF transactions and salary transactions were done as I left in 2 weeks. After that, I pursued MBA and got into an MNC, I didn't mention about that company ever in my resume or company form as I absconded from it in just 2 weeks and as I have no documents. Will the new employer find out regarding my previous employment in which I absconded using UAN?

If so, what should I do to convince my new employer as I have no relieving letter or other relevant documents from that employer and that employer is not agreeing to provide anything as I absconded?

From India, Pune
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi Yes UAN will reveal past employment history. How Employer will react to it depends on Employer. We cannot predict it. So better wait and see for the reaction.
From India, Madras
sandeeptomar2007

UAN No link with your Adhar Card. As you told that old employer take your PF UAN no and mark exit date also. kindly show the service history from your UAN to your exit employer with contribution details. also communicate fairly regarding your education period. base on documentary evidence, your current employer will easly understand the things.

Sandeep Tomar
Head HR, Legal, IR
Gurgaon

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.