aishwarya-jadhav
Hi
I am in wipro. So my back-groud verfication is pending.Because of my previous company is shut down and it was a small firm.So what all documents of my shut down company should i provide for Back-ground verification to Wipro.

From India, Pune
nathrao

Whatever documents you have can be made available.
It is not your fault that your previous employer has closed down business.
Many businesses have started closed and employees have joined or left such companies.
As long as your documents are true, there is nothing to fear.

From India, Pune
loginmiraclelogistics

In addition to what's stated by Mr.Nath Rao, you may also arrange & produce all or either of the following:
1) A reference letter from a well known personality to known to you such as MPs/MLA/ College/School Principal, a family doctor, a former colleague, banker, Post master etc.
2) Obtain a Police verification certificate from the Commissioner of Police from your area where residence is located.
3) Firms used to utilise the services of private investigating agencies who carry out such verification check (BGC). Probably you might consult what to do in this circumstances, they may some clue.

From India, Bangalore
gannahope

OK sir. Tell the facts to new joined company. No harm. That’s all
From India, Nellore
agnelo-dsouza
Try contacting owner or some management person and ask them to give reliving letter basically you make the format and everything and take signature (if possible)
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.