No Tags Found!

gayatri naik

Dear All,
Thanks for your valuable suggestion. Now my problem has been sorted. I put circular on notice board as well as give instruction security guard and now every one is sign attendances register on there own responsibility. Onces again thanks to every one.
Thanks& Regards,
Gayatri Naik

From India, Pune
gayatri naik

Dear All,
Thanks for your valuable suggestion. Now my problem has been sorted. I put circular on notice board as well as give instruction security guard and now every one is sign attendances register on there own responsibility. Onces again thanks to every one.
Thanks& Regards,
Gayatri Naik.

From India, Pune
DKU
Dear Sir,
We are a Pvt Ltd company employing workers and staff employees totalling 70 .
We are paying wages to our workers and salaries to staff by bank transfer and cash both. We are not having any HR dept. and maintaining all records manually.
Please advise if it is necessary to get the wages and salary registers signed from the workers/ staff employees.
Best Regards
Dinesh Kumar
# 09810795251

From India, Delhi
shail15191515

Dear All Please give template of Undertaking for P.F. Withdrawal in situation of closed company PF. Regards, Shailesh Mahajan (P&A Officer)
From India, Vadodara
pandeydeepak0@gmail.com
Dear Gayatri,
We are Delhi based IT Compnay and pioneer in Biometric Attendance and Security system.
Being an IT solution provider we also provide Maintenance solutions for you existing system.
Please feel free to discuss any of your IT issues. We are always ready to help you.
Thanks & Regards,
Deepak Pandey

From India, Mumbai
pandeydeepak0@gmail.com
Dear Gayatri,
Being an IT Solution provider, we also provide maintenance solutions.
We take care of existing hardware or provide you new devices and we also develop customized software solutions.
IT related queries are welcomed
Thanks & Regards,
Deepak

From India, Mumbai
shail15191515

Hi Gayatri Naik we aggred with Mr. Prasad p.k. sugetion and take attendance dept. wise from all dept and verifie with gate att. register. Regards, Shailesh
From India, Vadodara
anagha.yadwad
Please tell me procedure for coping attendance data from bio - Matric to pendrive and from their to pc.
we have install it recently and i joined organization after this. No one is aware about its operation except ex HR. Service provider don't have much interest in giving demo again.
Please help me out at the earliest. We have essl security fingertips machine.

From India, Mumbai
nuroollah789

Hi all,
It has come to our notice that some of the team members are not punching their attendance on regular basis as a result of which we have to mark leave against their name in lieu of any information.
We will appreciate your efforts in ensuring that you are making it a habit of regularly punching your attendance. This will help to create a better system for the organizational growth and development.
Hope your efforts will help us to create an effective system.
Looking forward for your support.

From Oman, Muscat
Mahr

Hi Gayatri,

As you have mentioned that you joined this company less than 10 days back. I would suggest you to have patience and understand what was the process which was carried out when the TRT was not working in the past. You said that the TRT is not working for the last 3 months, and that's a huge time for the same should have been repaired much earlier. If no employee had marked their attendance in the register, then I don't think pasting a circular in the notice board is gonna help.

You can very well inform the employees that "herein with monitoring of attendance would be monitored strictly and firm action would be enforced for any employee who does not follow the code of conduct, like it would be considered the employee's day off if the attendance is not marked for any business day". Before sending the email, call all the supervisor/managers/hod's and make them understand the important to adhere such process in company's stand point or statutory stand point.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.