No Tags Found!

chandu.dini

Dear Seniors/friends, We would like to register a new company in Bangalore as a register office and branch office in Noida, UP.
Now I would like to know how to register this to the company under the S&CE act. Whether we have to register in both the state?
give me detail & help me.

From India, Bangalore
Malay Gauri Consultants Pvt Ltd

Yes, you to have register separately in both state. All state has their on Shop and establishment act.
We are based at Delhi NCR, You may connect with us for services related to statutory compliance, HR Matters, ESI, PF, GST, income Tax, Payroll Management, Accounting services etc.

From India, Delhi
rkn61

Yes. You need to separately register the offices under S& CE Act, in different States.
From India, Aizawl
sonu.orchid
What to do when a organization start in 2012, but till date they didn’t registered under shop & establishment act... and what will be the procedure..??
From India, Delhi
Anonymous
In Karnataka you need to apply online and wait for approval. Then go to the Labour office near Dairy circle , meet the concerned (unless he approves nothing can happen ) and in no time it will be approved . Then get the copy downloaded. For Noida, you need to check up. there.
From India, Bangalore
Malay Gauri Consultants Pvt Ltd

@ Sonu, You start the procedure of registration now. You may connect us for professional services
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.