priya-chakraborty1
Hello All, I need to write an email to an intern-"who violated company's code of conduct & was caught by the reporting manager". Can anyone advise on the email format once?

I have drafted it below-

Hi XXXXXXX,

It has been brought to our attention that you have been involved in unethical practices during your role at Housewise. Since you have breached the contract, keeping the company’s rights and values in mind your internship with Housewise has been terminated with immediate effect.

If you try to indulge in any other fraud using the Housewise name, we will forced to push civil and criminal action. Your association with Housewise is completely over now.

From India, Lucknow
KK!HR

There is nothing wrong in your draft, however I suggest it as follows:

It has come to notice that you have indulged in unethical practices during your role at Housewise. This is clearly in breach of the contract of your appointment, keeping the company’s rights and values in mind your internship with Housewise stands terminated with immediate effect.

You are hereby restrained from claiming association with the Housewise any further, otherwise we will be forced to resort to legal action as is advised at your cost, risk and consequence.
Your association with Housewise is completely over now.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.