No Tags Found!

girish.dandagavhal
Dear kumar.s.,
I don't have any knowledge of what you are talking. But definitely I will check it now and then only proceed further. As all other employees, who resigned, applied for PF withdrawal, so do I. I have just filled-up the withdrawal forms. I don't know if my company had attached any declaration of Unemployed. I don't even know if this declaration is in the application forms itself. I will check it.
Thanks for this important and valuable information.
Thanks & Regards,
Girish

From India, Mumbai
pandeyrajinder@yahoo.co.in
Hi Everyone,
I am facing a problem with PF dept.
We have deposited PF payment cheque for the month of April and after two days we got the msg that cheque has been bounced. Although we were having sufficient bank balance in bank. After that we again deposited the new cheque and they told us we will return your old cheque in between but we forgot to take back that old cheque and after one month of this incident that old cheque which was bounced as per there statement was credited in the PF a/c. in May. Now they are not refunding the amount to us as per the dealing person there is no such provision for the same although we have told them to settle with other month as adjustment but nothing has been done so far. File is with PF Commissioner for approval of refund but no solution has been given by them.
Please suggest /guide for the further course of action.
Regards
Rajinder Pandey

From India, Chandigarh
KSSRINI
Dear All,
I am a member of P.F. P.F department has issued 2009-10 statement slip. Statement does not contain interest portion. Last year itself I gave representation. But till date nothing has happened.
Pl let me know what to do now?
The issue is related to BANGALORE P.F OFFICE

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.