No Tags Found!

Varadsatam9@gmail.com
My Claim is getting rejected again and again for reason Claim Rejected NO EPS REMITTED. CONSTRN ADV INOLVES ER SHARE ALSO GET TRF FM DL/CPM/27157/10153 TO DECIDE EPS. I was working for a company which was my first job and i left it without notice and only worked for 3 months now I am unable to link my Aadhar to that UAN to transfer. Please help.
From India, Thane
Madhu.T.K

If your PF qualifying salary in the previous company was Rs 15000 or less than 15000, then you (your employer) should have contributed to Pension Fund also. It is understood that they have not done so. You have to send a clarification why your employer's contribution was made only to EPF.

In order to link the adhar with UAN, you can use the present employer also provided you have the same UAN with the present employer.

From India, Kannur
Varadsatam9@gmail.com
The thing is My new employer has a new Uan and the old uan employer company is shut down/ closed. Yes my salary was less then 15k in the old company.

How can i get this fixed because i am unable to contact the old employer as well as the bank account in which that salary was credited that account is also closed. I only worked there for 3 months and absconded. I dont even want any share with that Uan

From India, Thane
Madhu.T.K

For the time being continue with the present UAN to which the contributions are being credited by the new employer. You can also update the adhar through the present employer without any issues. Please do that. In the case of closed establishments, the digital signature would be alive. You can write the employer of it and ask the to send a letter to EPFO to clarify why EPS was not contributed.
From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.