kapoor_priti
Hello all,
I was working for a reputed BPO in 2004. I developed severe ear infections and requested the HR to trasnfer me to another job where wearing a headset was not needed for 9 hours a day. I was refused and had no other option but to resign. Since then I am following up with the organization for PF refund. The HR does not entertain telephonic calls, when you go to the office they do not sign the forms quoting that they are not bound by normal PF authority since they have their own PF trust. I am running from pillar to post to get my PF refund. Please help.
Regards,

From India, Mumbai
Avika

You request them to release your PF or transfer it to your current employer. If possible, try to present your case to some senior official of the Company.
In case they refuse, ask them to give the reason for not releasing your PF in writing.
Otherwise, you can complain against the Company with the PF authorities.

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.