No Tags Found!

Senthil Kumar K S

I have a question regarding the PF final settlement. I want to confirm whether Rs. 50000/- limit for no TDS applies only for final pf settlement form 19 or including pension withdrawal form 10 c too. i.e 50000 limit is only for form 19 or form 19+ form 10c.
This is because my Employee Share is 28,336.00 and Employer Share is 9,154.00. If I add this, the final amount comes as Rs. 37490 only which is less than 50000 limit for no TDS. Whereas when I add Pension contribution of 19,047 the amount becomes 56537 which crosses 50000 limit.
The problem is I have problem with PAN card. I am not able to upload online. Hence if I apply online without pan card form 19 and form 10c will it be deducted tax or not. Kindly help me in this regard.

From India, Chennai
Garupally.sangameshwar@gmail.com

Regarding above, as mentioned, PAN card is mandatory along With Form 15 G. If you are unable to update those documents then go for offline process with hard copies and submit the to your concerned Employer.
Required Documents are:
Form 10 C,
Form 19
Form 15 G 2 sets,
Aadhar & Pan card
Name Printed Cancel Cheq, if not availble attached Net banking Statement Copy

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.