New Haven Enterprise Pvt. Ltd.

Dear Sir, Can I get format of List of Surviving members in case of deceased members' EPF fund withdrawal? Thanks
From India, Ahmedabad
Srinath Sai Ram

Dear New Heaven Enterprises , Please make use of Composite Claim Form-20, 10D & 5 IF in Death Case.List of Surviving Members is not required.The Form is available in the cite
From India, New Delhi
imran_ilu49

Dear New Heaven Enterprises,
For Death Case process, you have to attach List of surviving member as per my experience.
It is advisable that you attach that. You can get that form from EPF office.
Thanking you

From India, Mumbai
Srinath Sai Ram

Dear Imran, Please Peruse the attachment EPFO Circular Dated 21/08/2017 regarding Composite Claim Form for Death Case to replace erstwhile Form No. 20,10-D & 5-IF - Revised Claim Form thereof
Ref: HO circular No. Manual/ Amendment/2011/163 dated 03.03.2017

From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf PF Death case Composite Claim Form.pdf (186.6 KB, 1232 views)

imran_ilu49

Dear Srinath Sairam, I have been asked List of surviving member by the EPFO official inspite of submission of these composite death claim form. Thank you
From India, Mumbai
Srinath Sai Ram

Dear Imran, As desired, Please find Surviving Family members Certificate. Further, Please find PF Circular Dated 31/10/2016 regarding Settlement of "Death case Claim within 7 Days"
From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: docx Surviving Family Members Certificate.docx (13.8 KB, 1793 views)
File Type: pdf Surviving Family Members Certificate.pdf (175.3 KB, 1627 views)
File Type: pdf Circular Dated 28-10-2016 for settlement of PF Death Case Claims within 7 days.pdf (76.3 KB, 563 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.