No Tags Found!

parosubho
Hello Everyone,
One of my friend is in a situation where he left his previous company by giving them resignation but he didi not served the notice period, as his present company has assured him to give experience letter from their conpany.
Now the previous company is sending him show cause notice, uptill now 3...and also send him an amount which he have to pay as recovery amount. they also warned him of taking legal actions.
I wanted to know what if he ignores it and do not pay the amount. or if he does not go back and does not serve the NP. then what will be the previous company's next step, whether they will take any legal action??
-
Sujata

From India, Kolkata
prateekda

IF the company is organized then there is surely a legal action that will follow. Since i assume that this clause will be mentioned in the Offer / Appointment letter which needs to be signed and returned back to the organization once / before he joins.
From India, Rangpo
saswatabanerjee

In most cases, the company will find it very expensive to recover the notice pay. Let him take the help of his existing company to decide what respon he should give
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.