No Tags Found!

Saransh
My Infosys credentials were disabled On September 14th which also supposed to be my LWD, as I failed to respond to a Show Cause Notice (SCN) within the specified time and on the other day E-separation has been initiated and it says I've given consent to it.

I got a mail on 15th September, from corp.employeerelations which says "This is regarding your separation from Infosys subsequent to a disciplinary proceeding as a result of act of insubordination."

I was unable to do WFO due to my circumstances. My father is suffering from health issues which need my constant supervision and support. He is a patient of diffuse axonal injury and also suffered a fall last year that lead to a Total Hip Replacement surgery. Being the only son of my parents and also the only breadwinner of my family, I tried to support my family as much as I could.

In July, I reached out to the Infosys helpdesk to seek guidance on my attendance reporting, since I was unable to mark 5 days as WFH . so, I was advised to mark two days as Work From Home (WFH) and regularize the remaining days as "status unknown" and get it approve by manger. The intent behind this approach was to ensure I could continue working while fulfilling my family responsibilities, with the understanding that I would transition to a WFO arrangement when circumstances permitted, or I have no way out and have to join. Also, My manager knew I was doing WFH still he didn't even contact me once before approving the separation or didn't even did a follow-up with me regarding the same neither my Unit HR communicated.

Regrettably, my communication channels faltered, resulting in the missed SCN and the eventual disabling of my credentials. I contacted my DM and HR multiple times till now on call, mails, text but they've ghosted me. I want Infosys to Investigate, reevaluate and revoke E-Separation.

What can be done? Please help me at this time of uncertainty.
Thank you!

From India, Aurangabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: png Infosys communication 1.png (166.9 KB, 6 views)
File Type: png Infosys Communication 2.png (175.0 KB, 6 views)
File Type: png Infosys communication 3.png (169.2 KB, 4 views)

aussiejohn

None of us work for Infosys so are not in a position to help you. This is a situation that only you can work out with Infosys.

You can want Infosys to investigate this matter as much as you like, but at the end of the day, that is up to Infosys, no-one else. They make the decisions regarding how they run their business - NO ONE ELSE.

You may need to seek help from the Labour office or legal advice.

From Australia, Melbourne
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.