No Tags Found!

Anonymous
I am going to join an MNC. I left my first company without serving a notice period. So they cut my one month salary & provided me full & final settlement. But don't provide me experience & reliving letter.
At the second company, I only did 10 day notice period instead of 30 days. They don't provide me with any documents. On my request, they only sent me an email mentioning by working period. They also mentioned that I didn't complete the notice period.

My 3 RD company documents are perfectly ok. Now I am going to join a 4Th company which is a big MNC. ( Infrastructure company). My first 2 company was very small. Now, are there any issues with background verification? Will they consider me an absconding employee?

From India, New Delhi
KK!HR

You have given them enough reasons to draw an adverse inference against you. Whether they will do it or not is another question, it would depend on their approach. As a general rule, all MNCs do some sort of BGV, and this is one item they would like to check. Rest is your luck.
From India, Mumbai
Anonymous
Do they consider it as absconding? What is the probability that they will withdraw my offer letter?
From India, New Delhi
saswatabanerjee

How will we know what the company will do? Perhaps you should have disclosed this during the interview itself
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.