Ppprrraaassss
I joined company A on May 2nd and mentioned I could not continue services on May 5th over the phone and absconded. I have joined company B on May 9th. I was getting calls from HR of company A and mentioned I have health issues (pregnant genuine) so I cannot continue. They have initiated a show cause notice and asked me to attend a disciplinary committee meeting in August which I have attended and mentioned I cannot continue hoping they will close everything.

They sent me a final settlement to pay around 5 lakhs (one month's salary, 3 months loss of pay, 3 months notice period amount, joining bonus) which I never took a single penny from them nor even ID or laptop. They sent me a legal notice too. I ignored and now I have seen an overlap in service history in my EPFO for which company b asked me to resign which I did. I have evidence (mail from company A) that I haven't turned up from May 2nd can I use this in my future company? This issue will haunt me throughout my career. How can I convince my future company? How can I deal with company A? Do I have to pay the total dues and ask for relief or leave it as is? I am in terrible pain please help.

From India, Hyderabad
PONMURUGAPANDIYAN.P

Try to contact the local labor department and ask them to help in this regards, even though its mistaken,
this much of penalty is too high.Don't panic, you did mistake, so you have to accept and try to convince the previous employment in very very humble manner.
Thanks
Pandian P

From India, Madurai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.