Could you tell us about employment terms being mentioned in an Appointment letter? What has they mentioned in a Final
settlement letter about action on failure to pay above said amount? Did they mentioned about holding relieving documents?
24th May 2017 From India, Pune
2. In case they send you termination letter, they are obliged to pay you one month gross salary as notice pay.
3. Did they send you any letter asking you to report for duty, if not they are on the week wicket.
4. I presume that you were an agent, under labour laws agent is a workman hence can raise an industrial dispute before Labour Officer/ Assistant Labour Commissioner.
5. Can you share the letter sent by the company, it will help in advising properly and correctly.
6. You can get back your job and payment also.
24th May 2017 From India, Thane
5 Months service means you were on probation period and there would not be any notice period which I assume, please refer the termination clause of your company. If 2 months notice is mentioned during probationary period then the employee needs to serve or pay for such amount as specified in the employment agreement. If it is not mentioned then you need not to worry. Secondly you have mentioned that you have resigned due to health issues, whether the resignation was accepted ? Last but not the least do you have any document evidence to prove your ill health wherein you cannot resume your work, which will suffice for your company's legal threat.
24th May 2017 From India, Ahmadabad