No Tags Found!

himanshu-singh3447505
I had an accident, and I was on bed rest for 8 months. After getting up on my feet, I formally resigned and followed all channels and received an experience letter with nothing mentioned regarding absconding; however, my recent organization terminated me for the reason that I absconded. What should I do?
From India, Bijnor
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi, What about a relieving letter? Did your ex-employer provide you with the proper relieving letter?
From India, Madras
himanshu-singh3447505
Yes they provide reliving letter
From India, Bijnor
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

Your termination executed by your current employer is not valid and illegal.

Have you explained to them that you have proper relieving cum experience certificate ?

I won't suggest you to fight for reinstatement of employment. But if they had terminated without any notice , you can fight for notice period pay. You may write a letter to them and post it through RPAD.

From India, Madras
himanshu-singh3447505
I have submitted all required documents at the time of joining however after 2 months they asked for show cause letter in which i have informed them however after the show cause they have sent me termination letter and when i asked for the source of information regarding my abscondation they did not shared the source. I have already spoken to my previous organisation they said that if i was absconded I would not get experience cum relieving letter
From India, Bijnor
PRABHAT RANJAN MOHANTY

Your termination is void & illegal as per the information provided by u.
You need to challenge this by referring the matter to labour office or in a court as per your position. You could have consult prior to reply the so cause notice.

From India, Mumbai
saswatabanerjee

Your information is incomplete

1. was the accident connected with your work
2. Did you communicate to them that you will be unable to work for 8 months?
3. Why did you resign after you got well? Were you paid a salary in the months you were bedridden?

You were given an experiance letter that was clear, obviously the company did not want to affect your future job prospects. What exactly was the actual problem?

If you resigned, why did they send a termination instead of accepting your resignation?

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.