raja-prabhu1
Hello All,
I am working in one of the organization where they sent me to customer location. In customer location, i am working as a consultant for past 4+ years. Now, my customer is ready to hire me as a on roll employee.
My questions are below,
Is there any law saying that, customer should not hire consultant?
If customer ready to hire, can service provider file the case against on me or organization?
Need your support to get answer.
Regards,
Prabhu.

From Japan, Osaka
Malay Gauri Consultants Pvt Ltd

Please review terms & conditions of following documents .
1. Your Employment terms and conditions with existing company
2. Your deployment terms and conditions with client
3. Agreement between Client and service provider
You should follow all terms & conditions of these agreements and act accordingly

From India, Delhi
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,
Your Organization deploy you to customer location on a set of mutually agreed terms and conditions between your Organization and the Client. Definitely there will be clause stating that the Client should not hire you on regular rolls - since it affects the business of your Organization. So your Client office cannot hire you directly. If they do so, your Organization has the right to fight it legally, which will be time consuming process. The only option is you need to submit resignation with your Organization and after proper relieving you can apply with Client office and they can hire you without any hurdles. However before you submit resignation with your organization, get confirmation from Client office. Even this is not ethical. However this will safeguard the interest of your Client office and you as a individual.

From India, Madras
PRABHAT RANJAN MOHANTY

You are working as an employee with "A" at "B" s place as a consultant. Now "B" wants to employ you as an employee. Now, you have to decide whether "A'' or "B" is better for your carrier prospect. If you are considering "B" is better than your present organization. Then you have to resign from "A'' and join ''B''.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.