No Tags Found!

AnonIndia
(Content : India )I was asked to resign by my manager and HR due to wrong documentation on Salesforce which was done by a mistake, I accepted my mistake and offered for resign, the company accepted it, I have received my FnF and Service/relieving certificate where the reason for leaving the organisation is stated as Resignation. No mention of this incidence is mentioned

I have pursued higher education and have landed a job in a bank that uses First Advantage for background verification, what I am scared about is if the background verification would fail and the HR would find out about the previous incident, the reporting manager who did this is no longer in the organisation.

Will the HR from my previous organisation state the reason of resignation as “resignation in lieu of termination “

There was no show cause notice sent or any investigation opened, the conversation was with me and the manager + HR on the call.

Should I consider a career outside corporate due to receiving a negative review in background check.

The current company has also asked for reference, I have an old manager and a coworker who is a team lead now who would give positive references, but will the Hr reveal about the situation of my departure to the bgv agency

From India, Mumbai
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

Overthinking can create an endless cycle of stress and worry.

Outcome of background verification is yet to be revealed right. So just wait patiently.

You had committed some mistake and you were advised to submit resignation. Instead of proceeding with termination Company gave you the option of Resignation which means the gravity of mistake should be trivial or not very severe. Also your ex-employer issued you the proper relieving / experience certificate.

With the above backdrop mostly your Ex-employer might not provide negative feedback. After your stint with your ex-employer you went for higher education which means after the lapse of 1 or 2 years you are joining with your current employer. Yes for sure BGV Agency will check regarding the reason for resignation. Mostly for properly relieved cases the common reason provided by HR will be better offer/ personal reasons etc. So hopefully you will pass through the BGV process.

However if need be you may talk to your ex-HR and make a request to provide positive feedback.

From India, Madras
AnonIndia
Thank you for your response Laxmi narayanan, I wanted to ask if they check for eligiblity for rehire and would I get flagged for it and fail my BGV
From India, Mumbai
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

BGV email template will be there. Eligibility for rehire will be one of the question. It will be call of the ex-employer how to respond but as long as there is no major issue during your stint hopefully you will clear BGV.

From India, Madras
AnonIndia
Hi, Incase I am on the “do not rehire” list does it disqualify me to join the next organisation ? In your experience what would the org do incase this flag is found ?
From India, Mumbai
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

Again it is subject to the call of Employer who is hiring.

It involves so many parameters like your experience / salary range / easy availability of man power in the market with similar skill set equivalent to you possess etc. It depends on the employer and we can't predict. Some Employers (or HR who execute BGV process) just do this as a ritual / process.

You seems to be more inquisitive. Please be patient and don't be anxious.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.