No Tags Found!

Anonymous2015
Dear Sirs/Madams,
I am working as Training Manager in a pharma company. I work in field. No one reports to me. I've been working with this company for last 20 yrs.
Now the management is alleging FALSE Reporting by me & threatening to terminate me.
I want to know if I'm terminated, will I be entitled to Gratuity & Leave en cashement or not?
Regards
Anonymous 2015

From India, Delhi
sanjubaliyan@gmail.com

Hi,
what is false reporting? Is there any damages to company because of your false reporting ? you should consult an employment advocate with your termination letter and other employment.
Thanks & Regards
Sanjeev Kumar Baliyan
Advocate & Consultant
Email:
Mobile: 9971589511

From India, Pune
nathrao

What is the nature of false reporting alleged?
Have they alleged because of the false reporting company has suffered loss in business ?
If you are trainer,how has your training activity or non activity affected the company?
For getting advice from qualified members of the forum,more specific details are needed.

From India, Pune
fc.vadodara@nidrahotels.com

As Nathrao has rightly said you have to be more specific, as per your submission they have threatened to terminate you, have they issued any show cause, or asked for explanation or any enquiry being conducted. Generally false reporting by you should not cause any damage to the company as per my assumption hence Gratuity and encashment cannot be declined.
From India, Ahmadabad
sumitk.saxena

In case case of termination you should be entitle for all monetary benefits related with your full and final settlement as per norms according to the labour law of the country.
Thanks & Regards,
From,
Sumit Kumar Saxena

From India, Ghaziabad
Anonymous2015
Dear Mr. Sanju,
In our field "false reporting" means not meating a customer i.e. Doctor & reporting to the company in our daily report that you have met him/her.
On first hand there are no direct financial damages to the company by this act, but this act of "False Reporting" is considered to be one of the biggest crimes in pharma industry.
Regards
Anonymous2015

From India, Delhi
anuragsr2000

Dear Anonymous2015
Do not panic no one can stop you to avail benefit of leave encasement and Gratuity,
Aside as you mention you are not having supervisory role you are cover under Industrial dispute act , it is long process to terminate you .
It is advisable talk to yours senior and resolve the issue on table.
Regards
Anurag

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.