No Tags Found!

Xxxxxx
Dear All, I worked as a deputy manager in a small finance company. For more than six months, I was not given a proper siting branch; I was in the deputation. I was under fertility treatment, so I was not able to travel to multiple locations. Considering my health, I thought of resigning and looking for some other work from home. I have requested earlier relieving, wavering my 3-month notice period as one month notice and sent mail to HR . At first, HR did not respond to my waiver request. After follow-up, she responded, stating that there is no possibility of a notice period waiver. After that, I shared all my medical documents with everyone as I finds to my personal things then she told rudely that she will provide leave for my treatment for 2 months in that period, I should not go elsewhere. At last, after many emails, she agreed to relieve me by one month.

My colleague gave me the option to relive immediately without serving a single day of notice without any recovery, but now they have sent a recovery notice in that they have deducted my salary along with that other deduction they have deducted some amount. But I am not in a situation to pay. I need my relief documents so that my career will not be spoiled. Can you suggest what action can be taken?

From India, Chennai
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

What ever notice period agreed upon you are supposed to follow.

If you had failed to serve proper notice period Employer has the right to recover notice period salary from your full and final settlement.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.