Shrawan Raja
Hi satheesh,
Thanks for your comment, I diidn't mean that any comment here is bad. I was trying to thank for suggestions on my situation from both employer and employee perspective. Anyway had a lot of learning from citeHR forums. Thanking everyone of you again for your guidance.

From India, Madras
Shrawan Raja
Hi all,
I have 2 years contract with my former employer infact my close relatives gave guarantee for that. As per the dates I have to serve 7 months for which they are expecting me to settle the due amount.
To be frank I really can't make up that money. Even I don't want them to contact my guarantor (my relattives). I'm trying to convince them but they are not ready to understand my situation. Still negotiating with senior HR people, what else shall I do..?
Regards
Shrawan

From India, Madras
Shrawan Raja
Hi Mam,
I initiated the Exit procedure by requesting relieving order. Actually I have a contract period of 3 years but I served just 1.6 years. They are requesting me to settle the dues, but my situation is not favourable to pay the due now as I don't get the Job yet. Is there any way I shall request my Employer to wave Off the dues..?? kindly advice further...
Regards
Raja

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.