vengatesh creater
I worked at a service-based company. At some emergency times, I relived without notice period. but I informed my manager (verbally) and mail was also sent to my manager. Still, my 15-day salary and settlement is not cleared. Any possibility of getting my salary and settlement amount? If have any possibility.
From India, Ooty
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

You are supposed to serve proper notice period as per the terms and conditions of your employment order. Though you had informed your employer if notice period is not served employer might had adjusted the 15 days salary against shortfall in notice period. You may contact your HR Dept and check with them.

From India, Madras
raghunath_bv

Hi Vengatesh,
I'm sorry to hear about your situation. It's important to ensure that all communication regarding emergencies and leave is documented, including emails and written notices. If you have already communicated with your manager and have not received your salary and settlement, it may be best to reach out to the HR department or higher management to address this matter. Providing any additional documentation or evidence of your communication with your manager may also be helpful in resolving this issue. I hope you are able to receive the payment you are owed.

Thanks

From India, Bangalore
vengatesh creater
dear sir, thanks for the information,
From India, Ooty
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.