No Tags Found!

harsh-agarwal1
Hi Sir,
I am writing this letter to apologize that I could not come to office for previous 3 days i.e. 9/11/2018 to 11/11/2018 without submitting any leave application. It is a matter of fact that I was suffering from some skin allergy from last few months. Sign and symptoms were not good due to allergy and some type of fungus i.e ( corn ) happened in my thumb and on 8th of November I met with an accident so corn got infected and near to it start bleeding when I went home I immediately take first aid and next day I drove to hospital and doctor was of the opinion that now it could only be curable by surgery. My thumb was operated there. It looks normal now but after effects of surgery still i am facing severe pain there. As doctor advised me to take bed rest and not to travel some days as doctor will check the wound once again after that further treatment will be done accordingly. 
It all happened because of unforeseeable circumstances, as I was hospitalized at that time . So, I could not inform you at that time. Now, I have been discharged and I am recovering rapidly. I need one last leave today i.e on 12/11/2018, So I can consult my doctor and he will give me further treatment accordingly. 
I hope you would understand my condition and accept my apology.

From India, Lucknow
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.