sush11
Hi! All ! Sharing some basic brief comments for "Gratuity Payment Act 1972" Thanks & Regards,
From India
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf PaymentofGratuityAct.pdf (48.1 KB, 609 views)

kothaanjireddy

Hello friends
Thanking you for your valuable suggestions and information. Please give me the clarification for the following doubt.
The payment of gratuity Act, 1972 says that it shall be payableto the employee on the termination of his employment after he has renderedcontinuous service for not less than five years.
Suppose if it is mentioned in our ctc annexure (givenalong with our appointment letter), than
Whether the employer has to payor not to the employee on the termination of his employment after one / twoyears of service?
Please find attachment contain the sample annexure foryour reference.
Kindly provide me the details as early as possible
Thanking you
K. Anjireddy
Personnel Officer

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc CTC copy.doc (51.5 KB, 64 views)

sumitk.saxena

Dear Anjireddy,
Greetings for the day,
Gone through the annexure provided and i have some query regarding this.
first of all how the calculation of epf has done, as far as my knowledge is concern , the deduction should be done on basic+da+food allowances, my calculation shows it should be Rs. 463 i.e 13.61% of the basic employer share +admin charges, secondly how the calculation of bonus has been done, thirdly leave salary should be the leave encashment i hope so which should be calculated on gross salary/26 and how the gartuity is calculated please let me know, so that it will help me for future reference.
thanks & regards,
from,
sumit kumar saxena

From India, Ghaziabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.