No Tags Found!

Anonymous
I joined company A on May 2nd, 2024, and on the same day, I cleared another interview and received an offer from company B with a joining date of May 6th, 2024. I requested company A to release me on the 3rd, but they did not respond. Despite my numerous requests to company A to release me, they finally did so on May 8th, 2024. However, I signed the offer letter with company B on May 6th. Company B had misled me about being able to make appropriate changes later, and HR informed me that it wouldn't affect me as people often do this.

I requested company B to change the date of joining, but they declined. Now, I have learned that an overlap in service can create many issues. It can affect background checks, and I cannot withdraw my PF until the companies resolve this overlap issue. What is the right way to resolve this issue?

From India, Bengaluru
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.