nsridhar2003
Dear All,
I have worked in company for a duration of April 15 to Oct 16, later applied for PF withdrawal,PF dept processed my application & paid Employee share & employer share fully , but pension contribution paid Rs.13044 instead of Rs.19849 (as per UAN Pass book) short paid Rs.6805.PF office replied as below
to my grievance. can you please advise reason for short payment.Is it correct as per PF office?? or will they pay after some time.
// Reply from PF office
It is informed that after processing your grievance,the following action(s) has been taken:
AS PER EPF AMOUNT FOR F.19 THE TOTAL AMOUNT WILL BE PAID. AS FAR AS PENSION FUND AMOUNT IS CONCERNED IN CASE OF F.10C THE FACTOR FOR YEARS WILL BE WORKED OUT IF THE TOTAL SERVICE IS NOT IN COMPLETED YEARS SYSTEM WILL NOT TAKE SERVICE OF SOME MONTHS EVEN IN PENSION ALSO THE SAME PROCEDURE WILL BE WORKED OUT FOR CALCULATING THE SERVICE
//

From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf GRRJY00467920000001992 (2).pdf (80.0 KB, 28 views)

Apex Management

Please note that the reimbursement of EPS depends on calculation formula where your salary drawn and length of service is considered and actual deductions are not linked or considered. Moreover, you do not earn interest on EPS accumulations.
P K Sharma

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.