Anonymous
Dear CiteHR Team,

I been with a company for 27 days only & also EPFO contains the same details (DOJ EPF: 09/09/2023 & DOE EPF: 06/10/2023). I joined another company on 6th Oct'23 & EPFO contains DOJ EPF details as 06/10/2023.

Will it be an issue if my DOE EPF from the previous company & DOJ EPF from the current company contains the same date,in terms of my future bgv check if I'm looking for other opportunities ?

Note: The previous company doesn't gave the salary & PF amount as I was didn't received the asset

Thanks!!!

From India, Bengaluru
Madhu.T.K

Legally there should not be any issue because an employee working half a day in an organisation would be earning wages for that half a day and would be contributing the PF accordingly. The same employee can work the rest of the day in another company and earn wages and contribute PF. It is permitted. But the system will not accept it. Moreover, the EPF organisation is very particular in Rejecting the Claims of the members. Therefore, they will reject your transfer claim saying that there is mismatch in the date of exit or date of joining. You should, therefore, change the date of leaving (Date of Exit) the previous company to 5th October.
From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.