availgopi
hi,
for writing Relieving Letter, do i have to mention RELIEVING LETTER in Heading or WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONSERN.
Can anyone please tell me what would be the Heading for Relieving Letter
Thanks & Regards

From India, Hyderabad
Sukhi

The relieving letter should be addressed to the employee, where as the experience letter is for Whom It May concern. Sukhi :icon1:
From India, Delhi
swathigk09@yahoo.com
Hi Randi,
Can you just let me know that, now i am working in one company, if i quit the Job here. what are things that other company will ask for (such as experience letter or service letter, reliving letter)
Kindly send me the format for the same.
thanks in advance

From India, Bangalore
piyush242001

Hi Sukhi,
I APPRECIATE THE EASE WITH WHICH YOU DIFFERENTIATED THE BOTH.
Can you tell me is it necessary to write down the address of the concerned employee on the relieving letter format?
if you can be generous enough you can provide me with a format where the address of an employee is mentioned.
piyush242001(at)live(dot)com

From India, Bhubaneswar
HROne

Hello,

The purpose of both relieving and experience letters is entirely different. Talking about relieving letters, they are used to state that an employee’s resignation has been accepted and s/he is relieved from his or her duties and responsibilities. This helps a company to ensure that a candidate is no longer associated with his or her previous company.

On the other hand, an experience letter spells out the total experience and abilities of an employee.

Relieving letter vs experience letter? Well, most companies in India only ask for the experience letter. But, that doesn’t mean a relieving letter is not important.

Hope this helps you.

From India, Noida
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.