No Tags Found!

tarak shaw

Good morning,
I would like to ask a question that when we have submitted the PF contribution through PF portal, it has surprisingly shown that one of our new employee is not entitled/eligible for Pension scheme. I also like to inform you that the UAN No. of said employee’s has been generated by his previous company. In this situation we have paid his both shares to his EPF Account. Can you please guide me how can we submit his Pension share submit properly?

From India, Kolkata
Madhu.T.K

If this employee had joined an establishment for the first time after September 2014 with a salary of more than Rs 15000, he would be out of the purview of Pension Scheme. Such an employee could either be treated as an Excluded employee for EPF also but EPF being an investment which will give tax benefits anong with savings, if the employee and the employer had decided that the employee should be given coverage to EPF, he could be registered under the Provident Fund scheme and a Universal Account Number (UAN) generated. Since he would be covered by EPF but not by pensions scheme and the employer contribution in respect of him should be contributed exclusively to Provident Fund without a contribution (8.33% of wages) to Pension Fund. When he changes the employment, the same should be followed. Therefore, there is nothing wrong in it but you can continue to contribute both the employee's share and your share to EPF alone.
From India, Kannur
swetley

Kindly inform me the date of joining of this employee in the previous organisation and what was his starting wages. This will help to know the exact reason for this.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.