No Tags Found!

shahanal12

Hello,
Refering to your case it seems that you should serve wisely to both the employee and to your company also. so as per your company policy give him a fisible notice period and releave him from his duties with your company with a warm farewell...
Being nice and fare to the employee you can certainly refer him to some other company for the same post and work (only if you feel that he is referrable).
Regards,
Anal Shah

From India, Ahmadabad
shyamali

Hi,
Please do the following to ensure that things return to normalcy
1) Speak to the Supervisor and the HOD as well.
2) Ask them to get to the bottom of the story. In short conduct a Depth Interview ( Get into all the nity grities of the matter, like who? When where? How? Why? Any witnesses, etc get to the specific incidents…you will have to probe a lot.)
3) Do the same with the so called accused. Again get into the depth of the matter and also give him a chance to defend.
4) Record all the facts and get the parties to sign it. Make a report send it to your reporting boss. Keep a copy of the same with you.(you need to save your skin as well.)
5) Again the above is possible only if HR has been given requisite ground to stand on (Know your power /position) or else simply comply with what these guys want you to do. You have a job to keep as well.
6) All the very best to you.
Sincerely,
Shyamali

From India, Nasik
K.Ravi

Hi
Vikas ,,
I agree with Anal Shah's idea. But one thing u keep in mind, if some other employee comes and the same happens, then you should not feel that you did wrong by terminating the current employee.
So do a full analysis, collect maximum data you can, ask some 3 rd person who is not at allrelated to your company regarding this, and conclude it .

From India, Pune
Shenbaga Perumal
Hi Vikas,
Ya the case is little bit critical only....Till now u viewed the case as a employee of the organization..now u just view the case in the third eye. there may be chances for fault on the sides of HOD too.Coz mostly higher officials wish to be more strict and traditional...if this guy is so much jolly type na there arises interpersonal prob between them...
Better u clear ur doubt that A\C HOD is normal r not...If u found he is the problem generator u reveal this matter to ur higher official to handle the case and convince that new guy. Use win win strategy
By...
Vignesh...

From India, Madras
M PRABHAKAR RAO

Hi Vikas
My advice to have word with the said employee,his immediate superior and HOD, ensure your presence over there, in case required also ask your HOD to involve himself to talk to the concern employee, you can certainly come to conclusion after the above process, whether any extra work pressure, harassment by superior( because in some cases i found as the senior who joined before him may be getting less salary and he could be close to his superior or HOD.) that may also force to the employee to behave abnormally, because due to stress only the performance declines or the other option there may a pressure from the family members to come back, or marriage issue,in case of married his relationship may be in turnmoil. Let me know the conclusion
on my id
Rgds
Prabhakar Rao.M

From India, Delhi
kriyaz

Hi Vikas
You need to consider a few aspects before you take a final decision:
1. What is the past reputation and credibility of the HOD in your company. If this is good then you better trust his judgement. If not then you can continue with further investigation.
2. What is his position in the company in the sense that - Can you afford to ignore his views/opinion?
Now about this new person:
1. Generally all new employees behave well and perform well initially to impress, then their real attitude is visible [after some time]
2. Its human tendency for all wrong doers to say that they have no problems, obviously its the others who have a problem with him.
3. What is the opinion of the other people working with the new employee. Try and get a feedback through your informal channels.
Finally its difficult to analyse this problem through this virtual network, we can just give you suggestions, rest of the decisions you will have to take.
All the Best
Riyaz

From India, Delhi
sheryl Jones
Dear Vikas,
You have actually followed a very good procedure to help the employee,however if the management is not happy and if the work is being affected then you need to take certain action. I believe the people around him might not be lying. I would suggest you one thing,why dont you yourself observe him for a week or so and see the difference in his behaviour.
It's always better to be sure of what you are doing so you be sure of his behaviour and if you feel or observe any indiscipline or disturbed behaviour then take a strong stand and tke action very gracefully.
You must consider what other employees are going through as well, one employee should not bother so many employees. I hope i have been able to help you. Else I can do some analysis on that person later,if you wish to
Regards,
Sheryl jones

ZIDDISHAH
HI VIKAS I HOPE THESE ALL ADVISE WILL BE MORE EFFECTIVE. WISHING U ALL THE BEST. WITH LOTS OF REGDS, SHAHJAHAN
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.