No Tags Found!

jeevarathnam

Hi Meghana
There are various criteria for PF contribution if Wages is above 6500/-
Those are
If due to Increment or promotion then his wages exceeds 6500/- then its mandatory.
If any employee joins newly and if his wages is above 6500/- while joining and if he had PF contribution in the previous company then it is compulsory for contributions.
If both employee and employer agrees mutually then they can be contributed.
I hope now you are clear.

From India, Bangalore
sumitk.saxena

Dear Meghana,
Greetings for the day,
First of all you must aware of the fact that EPF should be Deducted on Basic+da+food conc.(if any), secondly the deduction of EPF should be compulsory whose salary is less or upto Rs. 6500/-. Thirdly in EPF there is no ruling that above Rs. 6500/- EPF deduction should not be done or ristrict the same as of cealing. Rs.6500/- is cealing only and only for EPS & EDLI not for EPF.
Thanks & Regards,
From,
Sumit Kumar Saxena,
+91-9899669071

From India, Ghaziabad
Anonymous
Hi All,
By the posts i have understood that below 6500 of basic+DA, have to pay pf for sure.
But what about who are earning more than 6500 as Basic+DA after getting increment or while joining the company.
What are the cases where pf is not mandatory.
Please guide.

From India, Pune
nitinsaxena_mba05
There is minimum limit of PF(12% for Basic Salary) if could be increase upto 20%(which is from employee’s basic). ESI is fixe 1.75% which is calculated on Employee’s gross salary.
From India, Delhi
gowreehr
Dear Axit
PF Query:
once you start deduction PF contribution to an employee, if employee exceeds Rs. 6500.00 also, employer doesnt have any right to stop the pf deduction until the employee resigns or seperate from company. you stick to your pf eligible or basic + DA amount not more than Rs. 6500.00
Regards
Y.Gowree Parameswra Rao

From India, Hyderabad
helly.shah

Can any one tell me which clause mention that above 6500 of basic PF is voluntary? i want to refer that Act. Tell me that Act of Send me the link for the same
From India, Pune
pjrhrm@gmail.com
Greetings to All the contributors and readers,
Regarding PF, The employee can opt not to be part of PF, If his Basic+DA(includes food subsidy) is more than 6,501/-
Employer's maximum liability is to contribute 8.33% of 6,500 or 8.33% of actual Basic + DA whichever is lower. Same rule is applicable to employee's contribution as well.
These are asper Section 6 of PF & Miscellaneous provisions act 1952.
I have not come across the provision that if the employee has a preivous PF account the same must be continued. Professionals who have read this concept plese update all of us on which section states this.
Regards
Janakiram PIPPALLA

From India, Hyderabad
GOD_LEO19

Respected all Seniors,
Pls. guide me regarding this.
I am worked in FMCG MFG company. and most of the production is exported.
and in our factory more than 350+ worker are work and all worker is local area and his/her daily wages is not more than 250.
So Most of the worker are not agree to cut his/her PF in his/her salary.
So my question is, " Is there any rules or laws regarding above problem.??"
pls guide me.
Thank you.

From India, Ahmedabad
Anonymous
Dear all, what is the maximum range for epf contribution?
From India, Ranchi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.