No Tags Found!

sachin-pawar1
Hi everyone,
I am facing a situation where my date of joining and last date of working is conflicting.

Brief: I resigned from the organization and my last working date was 4th October and upon discussion with my supervisor my last date of working was changed to 1st October and the same was updated in my employee portal and now I have joined a new organization on 4th October. Now the situation is HR contacted me and conveyed that my last working date is still 4th October and not 1st October but when I log in to my portal and check it still says 1st October.

What are my options in this case?
Pls help.

I have uploaded the screenshot of the employee portal of organisation.

From India, Noida
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg IMG_20211029_122011.jpg (208.6 KB, 9 views)

drsivaglobalhr

Dear Colleague,

Coming to your question, the simple way is to quickly get relieving order /letter copy from your past employer and what is mentioned there is important. If the relieving order is issued authentically from the past company it will indicate the exact date of relieving which is your last working day. Otherwise directly discussion with both your past and present HR brief the situation clearly and arrive the correct exit date. This date is important for your Provident Fund / Employees Pension under EPF etc. Hence sort out this before hand and in PF portal ask your current HR to upload correct date of joining to avoid life long confusion.

This is simple and sortable. Discuss with your HRs and they will support you

Aside: in future, kindly avoid sharing any company's internal portal page in public domain which may not be right.

All the Best and God Bless,
Dr.P.SIVAKUMAR
Doctor Siva Global HR
Tamil Nadu

From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.