No Tags Found!

raj-kushwaha
Dear Senior, I am working in a public limited company as an executive HR from last 2 years. before that i was working in a private company on the same designation. now i have completed 5 yrs in HR executive profile but So far I have not got the work of payroll processing & statutory compliance. With hope, i want to know about my career growth. i don't have knowledge about payroll & statutory compliance. What should i do next. One more thing is that I got an offer from another (micro-finance) company for "Sr. Executive -Business recruiter ". with 30% salary hike.
Should i accept this offer? Whether or not it will be good to change job role? Can I become an HR generalist again after becoming a recruiter?
Please help me & give better suggestion to me. plz.

From India, Mumbai
Kritarth Consulting

Capbility, Commitment, Devotion and Loyalty to Deliver the "Set Results" are Virtues, Attributes Qaulification to Be A Star Performer in HR Mgt Functions.
Rest are Details and Your Decision.
Kritarth Team

From India, Delhi
raj-kushwaha
Dear Sir & Kritarth Team, Thanks for the valuable suggestion. Regards Raj Kushwaha
From India, Mumbai
HRakash

Hi,
You must be very clear whether you want to see yourself as a successful recruiter or generalist, what out of these two roles really excites, challenges and keeps you going?
Indeed for career growth, you can study hr compliance and payroll through short term courses in the market.
Thanks and Regards,
Akash Sharma

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.