No Tags Found!

f-gh
I have retired from a Company from 1.8.2023 & PF Contribution has been deducted regularly from February 1988 under EPFO.
Now, my question is –
If I withdraw my total Fund now, then how and when EPFO will give me the interest for the period 2022-23 & 2023-24 on my total contribution upto July 2023? I am questioning as because so far I know EPFO has not yet credited the interest for 2022-23. Moreover the interest rate for 2023-24 will be declared next year. Then how do I get the interest for 2023-24 also for my contribution period March 2023 to July 2023.

From India, Kolkata
Madhu.T.K

It is not that after withdrawal of the fund available, the said PF account will be closed permanently but it will be open for the member to withdraw any interest credited at any time. Therefore, you can check the balance periodically and if any interest is credited, you can withdraw the same then suing the same process.
From India, Kannur
raghunath_bv

Hi,
Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your EPFO withdrawal query. As per the EPFO guidelines, the interest on your total contribution will be calculated up to the date of withdrawal. Therefore, the interest for the period 2022-23 and 2023-24 will not be credited to your account as it will be calculated only up to the date of withdrawal.

In addition, the interest rate for the year 2023-24 will be declared next year, and the interest for your contribution period from March 2023 to July 2023 will be calculated based on the interest rate declared for that year.
Thanks,

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.