pnitesh
I think, he is a smart guy who have stolen code from an IT company like your, who have come only since last 3 months. I think you must divert his extraordinary mind in some good projects. Give him a chance to change & use him right way.
From India, Dewas
wsmbari
I do agree with Anand, you should also cross check with him/her about this matter. May be someone else might be involved and take the necessary action against them. Rgds,
From India, Calcutta
soni.sharma
Hi Sangeeta!
I think you should refer to your companies HR policy - Employee Misconduct Section and act accordingly.In case you don't have one then plz ensure there is a comprehensive policy in place for future.
For the present situation, I think you can issue a letter of suspension & charge sheet which contains the details of the misconduct and conduct a proper enquiry into the case with the employee in suspension.If the employee is proved guilty then fire him/her and you can also consider to take legal action against the guilty employee to set an example for other employees.
Regards,
Sonia

From India, New Delhi
bhagwan_07

Dear Sangeeta,
plz do first study of whole case very minutely.
Then discuss with the employee who did it and then take refer to his employee letter and HR policies and procedures of the company for the same.
Then only u can take right and justified verdict.
Rgds
Bhagwan Tolani
+919784539090

From India, Mumbai
ashfaquetech

Dear Riya ,
Stealing is a punishable offence in any case . The first step should be to collect all the evidence against the culprit & then prove the offence there after terminate him mentioning the reason into his termination letter & lodge an FIR against him also . So that next time no one else can dare to do so .
With Regards,
Ashfaque.

From India, Gurgaon
ratika khanna
find out first whther he had actually done it or not.. if yes, he had violated the ethics of the company , and i think a person who is not faithful with his work i.e. through which he earns the bread and butter i.e .his livelihood so how can you sustain him for another future mishappenings in the company .
also find out the reasons as to why he had done.
thanks

From India, Gurgaon
Raj Kumar Hansdah

I miss Dada and his witty comments. :-D
I am a great fan of DILBERT comic strip by Scott Adams; according to which the best solution could be - "shoot the employee right away and scream - thief ! thief !!"
Regards. :-P
-----------------------------
Legal Disclaimer - (mail me for the text.)

From India, Delhi
devendrapatel13
Dear
its dosen't matter he is with the company with 3 months or 3 years or good prformer or bad performer.... terminate him and communicate this massage to all existing staff members.this policy apply to all wthere he/she is in top level , middle level or bottam level
this type of action is necessary for building good culture and trasferency in company.
Regards
Devendra Patel

From India, Ahmadabad
shaktiraj
Lodge a compliant under company policies or tell your it to your senior management and ask what relevant you can do. Regards shaktiraj s. ghorpade
From India, Mumbai
penubothu

Dear Sangeetha,

Here i would like to make you aware on this kind of issues,
first make confirm with your IT / Networking team and check where exactly this code has gone and from whose mail id and for certain time block his/her mails and do monitor all his/his mails coming in and going out.

mean while do let me know, do you have the policy like (1) Safety and Security, (2) Internet, Email and Intranet Policy....basing on this u can take the necessary action on the concern Employee.

Be confident that the code has gone from his/her mail id and then call him/her and discuss with him/her along with his Manager, because his/her Manager is also Equivalent responsible for this issue...

after discussing Terminate him/her with immediate effect and warn the concern manager how to handle a Teamand hand over this issue to ur Legal team and do follow up with your Legal team....

Here i dont agree with Miss .Riya, as she was saying that if the Concern Employee is gud in working need to be given a change to make changes of himself, if you given a chance again what would be the use will he be perfect and will their concern manager can trust him again and can allow him to work in his team, instead of this u can terminate the concern Employee so that by seeing this way of terminating other employees can be more caution on their work and this kind of mistakes will not hapen again...

Suggestion: Its better for you to inform to your IT / Networking team to get the software which will convert all the attachments into ASCII code, by this way you can be worry less in future also....and even block the chat facility and personal mails too
for internal communications u all can use ur web server...
Hope this should work and all the best

Revert back for any clarification

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.