No Tags Found!

upal-chakraborty
Hello all, I am an ex-employee of TCS from May 2011 till Nov 2012. After my exit, I had duly received all my releasing letters and service/experience letter in hard copy. Using the same I had joined many other big companies. But suddenly a few days back, I realized that I had misplaced the hard copy of the experience letter and the scanned copy is also deleted.
What is the way to get the service/experience letter re-issued by TCS and how long does it typically take? I have all other joining letters and the release letters from the same and also the last 3 months of payslip. I am in urgent need of these documents to move on in my career, any suggestion would be of great help.

From India, Hyderabad
PRABHAT RANJAN MOHANTY

You need to discuss with the HR of TCS, do what he suggest in the matter of issue of duplicate against lost one.
You send a request letter to all the employer mentioning your details i.e. Employee No, DOJ, DOL and Department to issue releasing, and service/experience letter in duplicate as you lost the original. It would be better to provide a copy of police complaint against lost documents along with the request letter. OR You can discuss with a lawyer, can he move a misc case in the court to issue a direction to employer to issue duplicate documents.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.