No Tags Found!

Brad421
I need a formal warning letter for an employee sending the same mail repeatedly to the same client
From India, New Delhi
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Brad421,

When an employee violates laid down SOP, Policy etc., he/she is issued a warning letter. The issue of a warning letter is also a punishment, but of a mild nature.

Coming to your case now. We the members of this forum do not know who committed the misconduct, when it was committed, how it was committed, was there a transgression of the provisions of some policy, SOP etc. Against this backdrop, it would be difficult to provide a draft of the warning letter.

Therefore, you may prepare the draft on your own and upload it on this forum. Some senior like me may correct it. While drafting, just mention the facts in the first paragraph, i.e., what was the misconduct, how it was discovered, who discovered it etc. Write the facts without the application of your logic. Writing without application of logic means inserting personal opinions like, "you should not have done this or that" OR "your conduct is reprehensive" etc.

In the second paragraph write the consequences of the misconduct. Consequences could be creating an embarrassment to the senior management, portraying the company image in poor light etc.

In the last paragraph, include the warning statement, "your misconduct has been viewed seriously. If the misconduct is repeated, then a severe disciplinary action could be initiated against you."

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.