No Tags Found!

Hi, How can i inform to all of my staff and concerned depatments if, employee left our organisation. plese provide me a draf formet. Thanks, Ankita
From India, Delhi
Ash Mathew

Send an email to everyone: (may use the below one if you have placed someone else)
I have used a name and title for example purpose.

Dear All,

This is to inform you that Mr. Gautham Kaushik has resigned from his services as Manager - HRD, ABC Company as on DD/MM/YY.
Henceforth, any official communications related to Mr. Gautham Kaushik can be directed to Mr. Sachin Ravindra who has joined ABC company as Manager - HRD, effective dd/mm/yy.

Mr. Sachin Ravindra:
email :
phone: 080 - 999333333 X 2010
mobile: +91 99999 99999

For further clarifications, please feel free to contact the HR Department.

Regards,

(Your signature)

--------------------------------------
If you are yet to find a replacement:

This is to inform you that Mr. Gautham Kaushik has resigned from his services as Manager - HRD, ABC Company as on DD/MM/YY.
Henceforth, any official communications related to Mr. Gautham Kaushik, can be directed to Ms. Smitha Ramanujam, Assistant Manager - HRD who will temporarily be the Acting Manager - HRD until further notice from the HR department.

For further clarifications, please feel free to contact the HR Department.

Regards,

(Your signature)

Hope the above helps. You may insert approproate names and titles.
Even if it is a termination - make sure nobody in the company knows that it is a termination. It has to be kept confdential.

Regs,

Ash

From India, Madras
palgunas
Hi All- One my friend name Ashik has lost his job last week.He was working for some MNC company has HR-Executive.Today he does'nt have a job.He is looking for a job.It's my humble request,do pls anyone help him.or let me know.His contact no is 9845983984.
Regards,
Pal

From India, Bangalore
sakshi malhotra
hi all, myself sakshi malhotra hav 1.5 yrs exp as hr executive in automobile industry in gurgaon i also lost my job due to recession can anyone help me sakshi malhotra
From India, Gurgaon
sakshi malhotra
hello hr people
i am sakshi
i hav 1.5 yrs of exp as hr executive in automobile industry in gurgaon
i lost my job few months back due to recession
i tried a lot but was not able to get job
i attach my resume here
pls help me
i am ready to work anywhere in india
hav generalist profile
sakshi malhotra

From India, Gurgaon
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc sakshi_cv1.doc (58.0 KB, 25 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.