No Tags Found!

pratham87
Dear Manish,
My suggestion is not to disappoint you but watever replies you have received i think you are not eligible for the gratuity.
Bcoz as per india grautuity law emp should service total 5 yrs in same payrolls of organization. as u mentioned when u was in abroad loaction you payroll is changed even if you were in same organization. so company may reject the request raised by you for gratuity.........its just my opinion may not be also correct one.
Its my wish you should get gratuity as u service for so many years for them.
Good Luck & do post us your gratuity confirmation given by ur compy.
Which will clear all the doubts for all of us.
Prathamesh
HR -SPOC
Reliance Life

From India, Mumbai
ramesh_ucs

Hi Manish,
You are eligible for Gratuity, in case if the company had not settled your account by relieving you from services while you were on deputation.
In the absence of any kind of termination happened, you are considered to be in continuous employment with the company.
In such cases, you are eligible for Gratuity for the entire period of your services with the company including your deputation to US, unless otherwise it is specified that you are not entitled for any retirals as applicable in India If it was mentioned so, then you are entitled only for Four years of Gratuity.
Otherwise you are eligible for Gratuity for the entire 5 years.
K.Ramesh

From India, Bangalore
Anil Sood
Corts rulings do not require retification as the court has interperated the existing law only.
From India, New Delhi
barberml

Dear, As per Gratuity Act continuous five years service makes a person eligible for gratuity. In you case it is not there, so how you can be eligible for gratuity. Hope you understand.
From India
rakesh1974
myself had worked 4 years & 10 months in previous company.Should company had given me gratuity amount???????????????reply please
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.