No Tags Found!

Snehal09
Hello, I joined my first company in Dec 2020 and enrolled for PF in Dec 2023; in that case, my DOJ EPF is Dec 2023 in pf service history.
Will my BGV fail in future companies because there is almost 3 three-year gap in actual doj and doj EPF in MNCs?

Did anyone face the same situation? Let me know how to overcome this situation.

From India, Kaly%u0101n
Madhu.T.K

It is not your fault but your employer only did it. There can be a query by the background verification team because now a days they enter into each and every point or incident of service like a crime investigating team. Not having PF or delayed enrollment to PF is not a crime and if at all a mistake has happened it would never be attributed to the employee.

Now coming to the query let me take it like this.

You joined your first company in Dec 2020. At the time of your joining your salary was above Rs 15000. Therefore, you were not given PF. As per law, an employee who joins a company for the first time with a salary above Rs 15000 could be excluded from PF. But in 2023 the company took a decision that PF being a good piece of investment, everybody in the company should have PF and therefore, the company decided to enroll you also under EPF from Dec 2023. The problem is solved.

But you can ask the Personnel Manager (HR Manager) why this has happened.

From India, Kannur
Snehal09
yes, when i joined company on 2020 my basic salary was above 15000, so company asked me If I want to opt for PF or no, that time I Said no to them. But now I found that other companies do bgv from UAN too. so I recently enrolled for PF .

there is a difference of 3 yrs between epf join date and company actual date. Will it create a bgv verification fail issue in future companies. Please suggest .

From India, Kaly%u0101n
Madhu.T.K

No. You are an excluded employee for PF. You can very well say that at the time of joining the company you were not interested to get EPF coverage but after a few years I thought it would be a good investment and then I decided to get enrolled. This is a convincing reply for any background verification agency or any future HR person.
From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.