No Tags Found!

Vineetha Gayathri
There is an overlap of my joining date of current company and the release date of my previous company. I have an offer from another company. I have mailed my prospective employer about the overlapping dates and he has called me that it will not be an issue and the issue will be taken care of. I mailed them repeatedly and also explained the situation post which they have released the offer. Do you think it will cause issue during the post joining BGV check?
From India, Kolkata
Glidor

put the Exact release date, and submit claim for transfer
EPFO will consider the non contributory days as negative and allow the transfer, ,
this will also rectify the overlap issue

Vineetha Gayathri
Thanks for the reply. I have a letter from the HR of my current company stating that he acknowledges the fact regarding the dates.
Do you feel if I get into trouble in future, I can show this letter to my prospective employer?

From India, Kolkata
Glidor

cascading dates will generate trouble in transfer of account, so i advised the correct method to rectify and proceed, as in an employee can not serve TWO places simultaneously in same period
whatsoever your old employer has filed with EPFO, can be rectified by your own filing as it will go to old employer for digital attestation online and once he approves the same, it would get changed in EPFO portal also.
rest is your choice.

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.