anuj-bansal3541315
Hi Sir, With due respect I left my company A organisation after 1 year 3 months with the reviling letter and proper FNF and joined company B and also worked 15 days but i didn't like the work and left the company with a proper notice period and reviling letter and FNF. But in my company C I also only showed documents of company A because I only worked 10 days at company B so I don't show that but I have all the reviling letters and documents. Can this become a problem that arises when I join company C?

so please help me what to do

From India
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

When you got relieved properly from Company B why you had hided that information to Company C. If Both Company A & B had PF deductions then through UAN history Employer C will get update about your Company B work history. There is nothing in disclosing about work experience with Company B. While your fear of limited working days at Company B is reasonable hiding it may worsen things further. But it all depends on the Company B whether they follow BGV process / verify UAN history etc. We cannot predict but can suggest to disclose. It is up to you.

From India, Madras
mailrsr

Hi

It is not a big deal. It happens everywhere. You can very well say that you took a break for 10 days or one month before joining another company. However, I completely agree with Mr Lakshminarayanan. If they go for background verification or if they go to check the UAN number through some PF Authority, they will come to know. So, my suggestion is you need not show in the CV but you can tell the employer that you were there in the B Company only for 10 days and left for certain obvious reasons and since it is only for a couple of weeks, I didnt show in the CV. However, it depends upon the employer / HR. Some will take it lightly and some will very seriously. If you tell frankly, it will add value to your integrity / fairness.
Regards,

From India, Madras
raghunath_bv

Hi Anuj,

It's important to note that honesty and transparency are crucial when it comes to employment history. Misrepresenting your work experience or providing inaccurate information to a potential employer can lead to trust issues and may have consequences in the long run.

If Company C discovers discrepancies in your employment history, it could affect your credibility and may lead to potential issues, such as termination or damage to your professional reputation. It's generally advisable to be truthful about your work history to avoid any complications.

Consider discussing your concerns with your HR department at Company C or seeking legal advice to understand the best course of action. Being upfront about your situation and addressing any potential issues proactively may help you navigate the situation more effectively.

Hence, maintaining integrity in your professional life is crucial for long-term success and positive relationships with employers.

Thanks

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.