No Tags Found!

rit1
I worked in Company A. Then I resigned, served notice and next joined company B. Then, I quit company B but without any notice. I was able to mark the exit date and withdraw PF of company B. Now, I obviously don't want to disclose the experience of Company B to my future employer Company C. So, should I mention the PF no. of Company A to my current employer Company C? Technically, I don't want to transfer any balance but I can't leave PF no. blank while filling PF form 11 in my new Company C, right?
From India, Mumbai
saswatabanerjee

If you have withdrawn your PF it means that you do not have any existing PF account. Therefore in PF Form 11, you can leave the PF no blank.
From India, Mumbai
rit1
@saswatabanerjee Thank you for your reply. But won’t the new company force me to mention my last PF no.?
From India, Mumbai
Glidor

if there is no balance in a/c 1 or a/c 10 more than 1 year then the uan would get inactive, but if there would be any balance, then it would get auto populated at epf site as all the existing uan are linked with aadhar

Neural

Hi Rit1, As the UAN’s are linked with your Aadhar card number you won’t be able to hide the earlier employers even if you have completely withdrawn the PF amount.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.